Frankie is an aesthetics-trained oncology physiotherapist, offering cosmetic treatments, Western acupuncture, and physiotherapy for any cancer-related complaint.
Back to therapies page <<< Click Here
What’s on offer?
- Anti-wrinkle (“botox”) injections, which reduce the appearance of lines that appear with expression by blocking nerve signals to the muscle.
- Dermal fillers: this a soft gel placed under the skin designed to either add volume (think lips) or replace volume lost with age. This gives immediate, great results with deep lines between the nose, mouth, and chin. Can also be used to correct facial asymmetries.
- Skin boosters: these are injectable hyaluronic acid products that remodel collagen, and hydrate skin from within the dermis.
A brilliant tool for the holistic treatment of pain, menstrual disorders, fertility issues, and migraine. It differs from a traditional Chinese medicine approach as there’s less focus on energy flow (or ‘Qi’).
- Exercise advice and progression during or after cancer treatment
- Scar tissue management
- Lymphoedema massage
- Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal problems arising from disease or cancer therapies
☆ Clinical experience: I am the joint team-lead of the Macmillan outpatient service at the Bristol Royal Infirmary, and I am regulated by both the Health and Care Professions Council, and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
☆ Affordability: I am comparatively less expensive as I don’t have full-time clinic overheads
☆ Flexibility: weekend, evening, and Friday morning appointments available
☆ Value: consultations are free! And my wrap-around care is outstanding, with WhatsApp support from 7am-9pm (and a 24 hour emergency line for filler clients)
☆ Results: there is an extensive portfolio of ‘before and after’ shots on my website and social media feeds, so check them out!
☆ Your health and wellbeing are my number one priority: if I can’t help you, or if I don’t think a treatment is in your best interests, then I will always say.
So get in touch! Video consultations available, as well as face to face. Both are free.
Phone and Whatsapp: 01225 688030
Looking forward to meeting you.